Pilotti S.r.l is a company specialized in the production of small turned metal items for parts of vehicles, components for brake systems and for engines, components for solenoid valves, pumps, air oil dynamic valves- gas valves, high pressure pneumatic valves, pipe unions and nuts for flexible pipes, taps and heating systems, components for home appliances.
All the products are made using certified std. 2.2 quality raw materials. In addition, all the raw materials are guaranteed and accompanied by their own analysis certificate, which is issued directly by the main European manufacturers.
- CERTIFICATE 2.2 chemical and physical analysis of the material delivered; price € 0.00
- CERTIFICATE 3.1b chemical and physical analysis of the material with certification of the manufacturer; price on request for each issue (minimum 2,000 Kg)
THE RAW MATERIALS THAT PILOTTI FELICE S.R.L USES WITH STD 2.2 CERTIFICATE:
- BRASS according to standard UNI EN ISO 12164: CW614N – CW617N – CW603N – CW612N – CW602N – CW608N – CW611N – CW625N – CW626N – CW725R
- ECOBRASS: CuZn21Si2 – CW724R
- BRONZE: CC499K-GC – CuSn5Zn5Pb2 – EN1982
ALUMINIUM: 2011 – 2030 – 6012 – 6026 – 6082 – 6262
- HIGH SPEED LEAD AND SULPHUR STEEL according to standard UNI EN 1027: 11SMnPb30+C (1.0718) – 11SMn30+C (1.0715)
- STEEL AND STAINLESS STEEL according to standard UNI EN 10277: AISI 303 – 304 – C10 – C15 – C45